Resident’s Review of Kharadi in Pune:
“The area has newly constructed apartments and hence is very well maintained”
A Review by Tanya
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 2/3
What needs fixing at Kharadi:
- No serious issues here!
Other Facilities Ratings:
- Where to Stay – “Beryl Downtown, Kolte Downtown Cheryl Apartments”
- Average monthly rent (2 BHK) – Rs. 23,000/-
- Schools/Hospitals – No mention
Tanya’s Review of Kharadi in Pune:
“Kharadi Area is the new residential area close to the heart of the city sprucing up with several IT parks in its vicinity.
The area has newly constructed apartments and hence is very well maintained.
If you are looking for a affordable apartment under 5-6 kms radius from the airport, Phoneix Marketcity and Vimaan Nagar, Kharadi is the place to be.“
- Nearest Metro Station (Proposed) – Yerawada (7.5 km) or Kalyani Nagar (5.5 km) (Phase 1-Corridor 2 Line)
- Railway Station – Pune Railway Station in Agarkar Nagar (10 km),
- Airport – Pune International Airport (6.3 km)
Local Feedback brings discounts for Online shopping. Click on the images below to avail discounts: