Review of Nawabpeta Village in Karimnagar district:
“Nawabpeta is one of the worst villages to live in”
Reviewer has opted to remain Anonymous
Overall Rating – 1/3
Overall Score – 42.86%
Duration of Stay – Permanent Resident
Time of Visit – 2021
Purpose of Visit – Ancestral Place
Image Source : Reviewer (Location Map of Nawabpeta village)
How to Reach Nawabpeta Village:
- “You can reach by either from Husnabad-Karimnagar road or from Koheda”.
- Nawabpeta is located in Chigurumamidi mandal of Karimnagar district in Telangana, India. It is situated 9km away from sub-district headquarter Chigurumamidi (tehsildar office)
- It is 35 km away from district headquarter Karimnagar. Nawabpet is the gram panchayat of Nawabpeta village
- Nawabpeta can be accessed via Husbnabad-Karimnagar Road while travelling from Karimnagar. We need to take the approach road off Sundaragiri, and drive 5 km further westwards to reach Nawabpeta
- One can avail cabs/private cars and buses from the district HQ of Karimnagar (35 km), Husnabad (9 km), or Koheda (9 km) and Kondapuram (4 km)
- There is a bus-stand within Nawabpeta itself
- The closest major Railway Station is Karimnagar Station (38.5 km), while Hisar Junction is 54 km away.
- Nearest major Airport is in Hyderabad-Shamshabad (190 km).
Places of Interest near Nawabpeta in Karimnagar
- Nawabpeta Pochamma Temple and Sri Venkateswara Temple are located right inside the village
- Sri Dayananda Geethasramam is a well-known religious place where people find peace and serenity
- Pedamma Thalli Temple is in the village boundary
- Yallammagadda Vagu river flows close by
Places to Stay near Nawabpeta
- Not many options for stay near the village as it is remotely located. Karimbnagar district HQ may be a better option.
Quality of Infrastructure in Nawabpeta Village:
Access from Main Highway – 1/3
Presence of School – 2/3
Healthcare Facilities – 1/3
Electricity – 1/3
Water Supply – 1/3
Mobile Network – 2/3
Overall Rating – 1/3
Review of Nawabpeta Village:
“This is the worst village in the world.
The heads of the family are heavy drinkers of alcohol.
Everyone is not good here – please don’t stay here“