Review of Atipur Village in Firozabad district:
“I grew up driving tractors here. People are helpful. We have good schools and even clinic.”
Review by Raju Yadav
Image Source : Google Maps
How to Reach Atipur:
- “The village is about 15 km from the city of Firozabad. Closest Railway Station is in Firozabad itself. But Tundla Junction is also nearby (17 km)”
- Private Car/bus (from Firozabad – 15 km, Shikohabad)
- Accessed via NH 31 or Firozabad-Awagarh Road (Jalesar road)
- Nearest Airport is in Agra (41 km)
- Close to Taj Protected Forest (45 km) and has several locally famous temples nearby. River Yamuna flows about 55 km from Atipur
- Places to Stay – SPOT ON Sai Lodge, Firozabad (INR 800), Hotel Narsingh Plaza (INR 1,100), Hotel Parklane Resort (INR 3,500), OYO Hotel Queen Palace, Agra (INR 900-1,500)
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 3/3
Review of Atipur Village:
“Main occupation of people in my village is animal rearing and agriculture. We have crops like wheat, rice, ground nuts.
I grew up driving tractors here. People in Atipur are very helpful. We also produce lots of good ghee and milk.
We have good schools and even clinic.
Law and order situation has improved in recent years. We also have good electricity. “