Resident’s Review of Mayur Vihar Phase 3, New Delhi
“Most suitable option if you want to live in the capital and stay connected to Noida”
A Review by Medha Gautam
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 2/3
What needs fixing at Mayur Vihar Phase 3:
- Power Cuts
Other Facilities Ratings:
- Where to Stay – “Anywhere, it’s all cool” (Town House – White Pink, mostly builder floors)
- Average monthly rent (2 BHK) – Rs. 14,000/-
- Schools/Hospitals – Ryan (International School) and Bharti (Public) School, (Malik Hospital)
Medha’s Review of Mayur Vihar Phase 3:
“A nice locality for stay prefered by both upper and lower middle class people.
This area has got multiple shopping options for all needs. There are numerous schools and clinics nearby.
No safety issues as such, except small vehicle thefts. But, one gotta stay calm on the inner roads of the locality.
All in all, if you wanna dwell in the capital and stay connected to Noida, Mayur Vihar Phase 3 is the most suitable option.”
- Nearest Metro Station – Mayur Vihar-1 on Blue Line, Trilok Puri (under construction) on Pink Line
- Railway Station – Anand Vihar Terminal (6 km), New Delhi Railway Station (12.5 km)
- Airport – Indira Gandhi International Airport-Terminal 3, New Delhi (30 km)
Local Feedback brings discounts for Online shopping. Click on the banners below to avail discounts: