Visitor’s Review of Indirapuram in Ghaziabad:
“The area has prime connectivity to NH 24, has green areas and options for shopping like Shipra Mall”
A Review by Medha
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 3/3
What needs fixing Indirapuram:
- Traffic Jams
- Power Cuts
Other Facilities Ratings:
- Where to Stay – “Apartments Ashiana Upvan and Assotech Windsor”
- Average monthly rent (2 BHK) – Rs. 12,000/-
- Schools/Hospitals – Presidium Indirapuram; Shanti Gopal Hospital
Medha’s Review of Indirapuram in Ghaziabad:
“Very well located amidst the trio of Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad! Additionally, Indirapuram has prime connectivity to NH24.
The place is heavily surrounded with nice green areas like Rani Avanti Bai Park, etc.. The area has got many options for shopping freaks; Shipra Mall and Indirapuram Habitat Centre being the two major attractions.
Since various schools, fitness options, hospitals, local markets, malls, etc are dwelled, anyone can be satisfied with the vicinity.
Moreover, Indirapuram notes the presence of almost every known builder (Supertech, Amrapali, Gaur, Shipra etc).
All in all, there are lots of residential options that can suit anyone’s standard and pocket.“
- Nearest Metro Station – Vaishali “Dainik Jagran” Metro (2-3 km)
- Railway Station – Anand Vihar Railway Terminal (7 km); New Delhi Railway Station (17 km)
- Airport – IGI Airport Terminal 3 in New Delhi (37 km); Proposed Jewar International Airport (75 km)
Local Feedback brings discounts for online bookings. Click on the images below to avail discounts: