Belpar Village, Uttar Pradesh, India – 52.38%
Review of Belpar Village in Gorakhpur district:
“It needs better health care facilities and more options for schools and colleges“
Review by Riyanka
Overall Rating – 2/3
Overall Score – 52.38%
Duration of Stay – Permanent Resident
Time of Visit – Long Term
Purpose of Visit – Ancestral Place
Image Source : Google Maps (Location of Belpar Village near Sarayu / Lower Ghaghara River)
Note: Belpar village in Gola block of Gorakhpur is different from Belpar in Uruwa Block and Belpar in Deoria district
How to Reach Belpar Village:
- “Belpar village is about 15 km south of Gola, the block and tehsil town. It is located on the banks of Saryu River in Gorakhpur District of Uttar Pradesh“
- It can be accessed via National Highway 72 while travelling from Gorakhpur, or via NH-66 and State Highway 24 while coming from Azamgarh
- One can avail cabs/private cars and buses from Gorakhpur (65 km) or Azamgarh (55 km) in UP
- The nearest major railway station is Gorakhpur Junction, about 67 km from Belpar, and in Azamgarh (63 km). Deoria Sadar is 57 km away
- Gorakhpur Airport (72 km) is the nearest domestic Airport
Places of Interest near Belpar Village
- Kushmi forest, 70 km from Belpar Village is located on the outskirts of Gorakhpur
- Kushinagar, a town where Lord Buddha is believed to have attained Parinirvana, is 85 km from Belpar.
- Salona Taal lake and Azmatgarh fort in Azamgarh are 35 km from the village
- There are several mango groves, gardens, public parks and orchards in the vicinity.
Places to Stay near Belpar Village
- Rahi Tourist Bungalow (INR 2,000), a UP Tourism accommodation facility at 18 km on Mau-Gorakhpur Road, Gontha
- OYO Hotel Geetanjali (INR 1,800) at 65 km in Gorakhpur
- OYO Sada Shiv Guest House (INR 1,500) at 67 km in Gorakhpur
- Hotel Royal Yatrinewas (INR 2,000) at 11 km on Bypass Road in Barhalganj
Quality of Infrastructure:
Access from Main Highway – 2/3
Presence of School – 1/3
Healthcare Facilities – 1/3
Electricity – 3/3
Water Supply – 2/3
Mobile Network – 1/3
Overall Rating – 1/3
Review of Belpar Village:
“It needs better roads to reach here.
The roads are all dug and distorted because of no attention given.
It needs better health care facilities and more options for schools.
Colleges around the village must be made available.”
Leave a Reply