Review of Nainwal Village in Gurgaon district:
“We can walk over to our village from Delhi-Jaipur highway. There are many farms, factories and big hotels all around.”
Review by Satish
Overall Rating – 3/3
Overall Score – 90.47%
Duration of Stay – Long Term
Time of Visit – Permanent Resident
Purpose of Visit – Ancestral Place
Cover Image: Arawali Jungle park in Nainwal (Source: Jagdish Chand)
How to reach Nainwal Village:
- “Right off the highway, and just 2 km from nearest transport hub in Manesar. To come from Gurgaon, I just take a bus from IFFCO Chowk”.
- The village is located in Manesar tehsil of Gurgaon district in Haryana, India. Nainwal village is also a Gram Panchayat.
- Nainwal is 19 km away from district headquarter Gurgaon.
- The village is located just 3 km from the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway (National Highway #48, formerly NH-8). KMP Expressway is also at a distance of only 6.5 km. Hence providing excellent connectivity to all parts of Haryana, Delhi and Rajasthan.
- While driving from Gurgaon, one has to take a left turn into Nainwal road which leads to the village. It is 10 km from Manesar Toll Plaza, an important landmark on NH-48
- One can avail cabs/private cars and buses from IFFCO Chowk (22 km) in Gurgaon. Panchgaon Bustand on NH-48 is 6 km away while Manesar Bus Stand is at just 3.3 km.
- The closest Railway Station is Patli (18 km), while Gurgaon Railway Station is 23.5 km by road.
- Nearest major Airport is New Delhi (38 km) Indira Gandhi International Airport
Places of Interest in Nainwal and Manesar
- Mohan Ram Temple and Bhairav Mandir temple are situated inside the village.
- Arawali Jungle Park is a popular rural tourism hub on the outskirts of Nainwal
- Nainwal is located at an advantage from employment point of view. Honda Plant of Manesar is just 4.5 km away. Several other companies, factories, warehouses and offices are located in the vicinity.
- One can also visit the famous Leopard Trail (11 km) hiking area near Garatpur Bas
- Nearby areas of Manesar are also host to several educational hubs like Amity University (8 km), IMT Manesar (8.7 km), Government Polytechnic (2 km) which also has a skill development Center. National Brain Research Center (1.5 km), NSG campus, etc. are all quite close to the village.
Places to Stay near Nainwal
- Several luxury resorts are rather close to Nainwal. Among these are Karma Lakelands (7 km), Heritage Village Resort (4.8 km), ITC Grand Bharat (12.5 km), Best Western (18 km), etc.
- Few budget accommodation options near Nainwal are Dayal Regency (4.6 km) and Hotel Manesar (3.7 km)
Quality of Infrastructure in Nainwal Village:
Access from Main Highway – 3/3
Presence of School – 2/3
Healthcare Facilities – 2/3
Electricity – 3/3
Water Supply – 3/3
Mobile Network – 3/3
Overall Rating – 3/3
Review of Nainwal Village:
“Nainwal, we have been staying here since last 300 years. Our ancestors came from Nagaur in Rajasthan. Our village in Manesar is very close to NH-8.
The outskirts of Manesar has few farm areas left, and we are one of them… There’s a ban on growing rice in our region due to less availability of irrigation water. So we focus more on wheat, all sorts of vegetables, including ginger, garlic, green veggies.
My family members have local employment in MNCs. It’s easy for us to find job. But i got covid while working in the city. So came back to village and spread of covid was less here.
After few months of rest, I am restarting my job in the city. But i still reside in Nainwal as it has better air and water.”