Review of Mohal Khera Village in Jind district:
“Part of Narwana tehsil, which is quite a developed town in itself. Government schools and clinics are quite good”
Review by Rajinder
Image Source : Haryana Government (Gram Panchayat in Mohal Khera)
How to Reach Mohal Khera:
- “The village is located on Patran-Narwana Road, and is also close to Patiala and Jind.”
- Closest Railway Station is Narwana Junction (6.5 km)
- Private Car/bus from Jind (38 km) in Haryana or Patiala (98 km) in Punjab
- Bus stand in Narwana is about 4 km from the village
- Mohal Khera can be accessed via NH 71, and Shiv Temple is a landmark here
- Nearest major Airport is in Hisar (80 km), Ludhiana (162 km) or New Delhi (185 km)
- Places to Stay – OYO Hotel Galaxy (INR 750) at 3 km, Hotel JP Gold (INR 2,200) at 42 km in Jind, RL Resort (4.2 km)
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 3/3
Review of Mohal Khera Village:
“Good village with basic facilities. Electricity and water we get most of the time till 7 pm.
Government schools and clinics are quite good.
Our village is close to Narwana and Jind, and Hisar, which have nice colleges. Even university. Even Patialia in Punjab is accessible.
People here grow Cotton and Wheat mostly. Mohal Khera has good irrigation in field through water supply. To sell our produce, we go to the Mandi (market) in Narwana.
I am able to take car till home easily, as the roads are paved.“
Local Feedback brings discounts for Online shopping. Click on the banners below to avail discounts: