Review of Raipur Village near Sohna in Gurgaon district:
“Very ‘urban’ village because it is just next to highway. Rather well-connected to famous towns of Haryana.”
Review by Ajaruddin
Image Source : Google Maps (Satellite map of Raipur Village in Sohna tehsil)
How to Reach Raipur Village:
- “The village is part of Sohna tehsil in Gurgaon district of Haryana, Locates about 4 km south of Sohna city”
- Closest Railway Station is in Palwal (32 km), and in Gurgaon (31 km)
- Private Car/bus from Sohna (4 km), Manesar (40 km) in Haryana or Bhiwadi (30 km) in Rajasthan
- Raipur Village can be accessed via NH 248-A (Sohna Road) and through Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway
- Nearest major Airport is in New Delhi (44 km)
- Raipur village is not too far from Damdama Lake (12 km), known for birds, boating and nature-friendly surroundings. Sohna in the vicinity has a buzzing residential and educational hub, along with resorts.
Places to Stay in Raipur Village
Quality of Infrastructure:
Overall Rating – 3/3
Review of Raipur Village:
“Very urban village because it is just next to highway. Well-connected to famous towns of Haryana.
All major colleges and even malls are nearby. As it is close to Sohna city.
Not much problem of electricity. But water sometimes. “